Talent Acquisition - The right talent in the right place
Though we are capable of taking the process entirely our of the hands of our clients, we usually work to enhance the performance of our clients in-house programs and processes so they work more effectively..
Components of Talent Acquisition
Talent Acquisition involves more than placing ads and placing a warm body in a seat.
- Evaluation of the current processes.
- Dollarization of current realities in TURNOVER, POOR PERFORMANCE, HIRING MISTAKES, TRAINING COSTS, REPLACEMENT COSTS and more.
- How will changing your process deliver ROI?
- The JOB. What are the real functional and psychological needs of the Job?
- How do you ATTRACT the right people to apply for this Job? Talent attraction is a competition.
- Where do you ADVERTISE and how? How do we control costs, reach a broad audience, limit resume shotgunning and stay in-house?
- How do you PRE-SCREEN to limit volume and filter out non-starters?
- How do you SCREEN the applicant quickly and economically?
- How do you ASSESS candidates so you see the un-masked person and the talents that this person brings to the role?
- How do you INTERVIEW so that you meet the needs of the company and the applicant? What are the right questions to ask that fit the JOB?
- What are the SELECTION criteria for best fit to the role?
- What is your HIRING PROCESS?
- Do you ON-BOARD effectively?
- How do you DEVELOP this person to fit the JOB and for SUCCESSION?
- How do you DISCIPLINE when an employee gets off track?
- How do you DEVELOP your TEAM for SUCCESSION and GROWTH?
Most of our time is spent helping out clients to get all of these components working together as an effective and economical SYSTEM.
Attracting and Retaining the Right Talent is a System
Where does your SYSTEM fail you?